When it comes to Nintendo characters, Kirby might be one of the most popular. The little pink puff-ball is cute, but his ability to steal abilities from his enemies is unique and makes a great game. From his debut on the Game Boy, Kirby took off and is now a mainstay in the Nintendo franchise. How did Kirby come about and what is he up to now? This episode discusses it all, including his creation and many of his best games.
Help Support My Work
January 20, 2012 · 20 Comments
February 9, 2012 · 17 Comments
September 6, 2012 · 11 Comments
August 6, 2012 · 8 Comments
October 10, 2011 · 8 Comments
- DCooley: haha phewww...you still gotta do a Turbo Grafx 16 episode!...
- Norm: Nope, Gaming Historian will still be made....
- DCooley: That's awesome news! But I do have to ask, does that mean no more Gami...
- plsburydoughboy: Congratulations Norm!...
- Norm: Thanks Valerie! Once again, the talented Brian Castleberry helped with...
1981 1983 1992 1995 accessory arcade atari blizzard capcom collecting collections diablo donkey kong events fail 4 sale final fantasy game boy game gear games gaming historian genesis history legend of zelda level 7 podcast mario mass effect 3 mega man microsoft nes nintendo platformer playstation ps3 review rpg sega shigeru miyamoto snes sony square-enix super nintendo systems valve wii u xbox 360